Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bloggy Birthday Bash Ideas


I've got some good ideas going on for the big November Bloggy Birthday Bash. There is going to be a month long contest which at the end of November one winner will win a the Big Birthday Box full of all kinds of goodies!! I am not going to tell you how the winner will be determined, but one hint: Be Active! 

Everyday in the month of November there will be a Bloggy Birthday Bash post which will be interactive and you will have a chance to participate in some really cool things. I still am in need of some ideas though, so if you have any, let me know.

Also, if you have a Blog Birthday (or your normal birthday) in November and want to link up with me and do some things together, let me know.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Exciting!! It's your bday in like less than 4 hours. Happy early bday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I LOVE comments! :)

National Donate Life Blue & Green Day #BlueGreenDay

National Donate Life Blue & Green Day is part of Donate Life America’s National Donate Life Month - observed in April each year. During ...