Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mannie's Diet & Enzyme Formula Review


I think this is a pretty great book with a lot of really good references. I enjoyed the food lists in the back of the book for easy reference.

This book was very chock-full of information and is not they type of book you sit down and read once all the way through. I like how it is not all just information overload. The author throws in a little personality here and there.

I plan to leave this in my kitchen for future referencing. A nice book.

Reviewed for ReadersFavorite.com

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I LOVE comments! :)

100 Things to Do in Minnesota Before You Die

Author Julie Jo Larson brings us 100 Things to Do in Minnesota Before You Die and 100 Things to Do in the Minnesota Northwoods Before You Di...