Wednesday, September 29, 2010

SmartKnitKIDS Socks Review







I recently got the opportunity to review SmartKnitKIDS Seamless Sensitivity Socks! Do you like my little foot model? Callan liked them. I asked him how they felt and he said: "Cozy, Mama!" Heh! There is no seams on these socks, and they don't bunch up and get lumpy in the shoes like other socks do. It was super easy to get Callan's shoes on, when lately, I've had to pull the heel of his other socks up to get the shoes to slip on. So that was awesome. And we tromped all around the apple orchard today, and came home and when Callan took off his shoes, no sweat, no stink! Yay!

These socks come in a variety of colors and sizes for kids and they also have "big kid" socks for adults in black or white in men and women sizes. I'm going to get myself some pairs! Too bad Callan's socks are for kiddos, I'd steal 'em! They are so soft and comfy feeling. I just became a fan of these socks!

Check out the SmartKnit website to get more info HERE. There are really neat things to do on the website too for kids, like a coloring page of the cute mascot Bugsley, and a make your own puzzle. So check them out! Tell me what you think!



This Product Was a Free Giveaway

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I LOVE comments! :)

Happy Palm Sunday

~Hayley