Saturday, October 2, 2010

Everything That Was Inside Me Review


Everything That Was Inside Me by Jose Juan Rodriquez was beautiful to read. I did not sit and read it all the way through in one sitting, because it is a poetry book. It was nice to just few a poems here and there and reflect on what I was reading.

I like that the poetry spans over a period of 20 years, and you can tell which poems are the poems he wrote when he was a young man and which he more recently wrote. You can see the growth.

My favorite poem from the book was Fizzlebottom Blues, because I could relate to it. Though, to pick just one that is a favorite is hard. I am very interested in looking to find other books by Jose Juan Rodriquez.

Reviewed for ReadersFavorite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I LOVE comments! :)

CanvasChamp

I am in love with CanvasChamp an easy-to-use platform for personalized décor and gifting. With fast shipping times, affordable prices, and ...