Friday, October 22, 2010

HairFree Review





My hair is a lot of work if I want it to look decent. So I was really excited to get to review the HairFree brushes. I loved how easy it was to clean too. I get a lot of loose hair in my brushes! I mean, a lot! And the round brush was so easy to clean. Love that. The flat brush has a heating plate that you use with a blow drier, and it works like a flatiron. I liked it, but I am not totally sure that I will completely replace my flatiron. But I do like this product.

"Are you tired of frying your hair just to get a smooth, silky, sexy finish? Forget those expensive high heat flat/curling irons that damage your hair! Now there is a viable alternative called hairfreé® the new revolutionary brushes that will give your hair that same smooth, silky finish without the burning damaging effects! hairfreé® brushes use the latest in ceramic technology to produce straight, soft, manageable results! What’s more hairfreé® brushes are only fraction of the cost of those expensive flat/curling irons and come with a 30 day money back guarantee! If for any reason you are not satisfied with the results after using hairfreé® brushes simply return them no questions asked for your refund!" 

Check out HairFree HERE.



This Product Was a Free Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I LOVE comments! :)

Eco-Friendly Packaging by Blue Lake

Ying Liu is a mom on a mission to solve the plastic problem through innovation. Going from a teacher to an Apple executive and then an ecopr...