Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Want To Do A Guest Post?

Seeing as January is International Creativity Month I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a guest post? It can be on a variety of topics....about art, literature, crafts, music, anything creative. A personal story, a how-to article, something about your favorite piece of art, etc. Let me know. Pretty much anything goes. If you are interested, comment here or email me (callansparents@yahoo.com). And pass this on to anyone you think would be interested in posting for me. Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I would be very interested in being a a guest post :)

    Single Mama in LA
    SassyScorpYM[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I LOVE comments! :)

SproutWorld

SproutWorld has a new "Spread the Love" plantable pencil. SproutWorld pencils can be given a second chance at life once you’re do...