Sunday, April 24, 2011

The White Cabinet


"From the 1940's to the 1960's Hilda Glasgow was one of the top fashion illustrators in the industry. She was also my mother. As a woman ahead of her time, born in 1913, graduating from Pratt Institute in NYC in 1933, she illustrated the latest mid 20th century fashions for magazines such as Vogue and a variety of high end department stores, including Saks Fifth Avenue and Best & Co. Her original pen and ink drawings are now being offered as several products including gicleĆ© reproductions. Each order is custom printed on a heavyweight archival paper which mimics the original paper. They are available in four sizes ranging from 9" x 12" to 2' x 3'. Please take a peek and enjoy. If you are a fan of "Funny Face", "Breakfast at Tiffany's", and that little black dress, then I think you'll find these vintage illustrations simply divine just like I do!" 

I received some note cards, and I am in love. I love all things vintage, and these illustrations are amazing. You can buy note cards and prints from the 40's, 50's, 60's, and 70's. Soon these illustration are going to be made into a wallpaper sold by Flavor Paper! I'm just so thrilled with my note cards, I don't want to use them, hee hee. I just want to keep them and cherish them. But if you buy them to actually use them like normal people would (I'm not normal!), then the quality is amazing. Perfect for writing a note to a friend, or even for creating a birthday card or invite out of them. Really amazing!

Visit The White Cabinet to see all the amazing designs, also follow on Twitter and Facebook for updates!

I received products from The White Cabinet in exchange for a review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I LOVE comments! :)

Happy Palm Sunday

~Hayley