Sunday, September 11, 2011

Skinny Jeans


Everyone by now has heard of skinny jeans. They are in style. I never thought I could ever wear any pair of skinny jeans, as I am not a skinny girl. But Hello! Skinny Jeans has jeans for all figures, shapes, and sizes. And they have different cuts as well, like barely boot cut, couture cut, straight cut. And all different kinds of washes and colors. I got day wash barely boot cut, and love them! I ordered them a little long, since that is how I like them. I love the way my booty looks in these jeans. And they are so comfortable. You can still see my mama pouch in these jeans, but no pair of jeans on the planet are going to hide that. But I think my hips and thighs look slimmer, and did I mention my butt? Yeah, baby. You can buy these jeans online, or find a store near you that sells them! Check out the website for all the cuts and styles of jeans, and also check them out online at Hello! Skinny Jeans!

I received a product from Skinny Jeans in exchange for a review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Girl they do look good! I have some that are stretch and let me tell you they are comfortable and figure flattering!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I LOVE comments! :)

SproutWorld

SproutWorld has a new "Spread the Love" plantable pencil. SproutWorld pencils can be given a second chance at life once you’re do...